Tama Rhythm Mate RM52KH5WC 22" Galaxy Silver
Tama RHYTHM MATE - RM52KH5WC in Galaxy Silver finish with Hardware and Cymbals.
TAMA Rhythm Mate drums are changing the way entry-level kits are designed. TAMA's entry-level Rhythm Mate drum kit provides the precise bearing edges for easy tuning that beginners need and the wide tuning range that pros demand. TAMA's original Accu-Tune Bass Drum Hoops offer faster, more consistent tuning than traditional metal hoops. And if that wasn't enough, the hardware is equipped with double-braced legs for increased stability.
The Tama Rhythm Mate kit includes a 22’‘ bass drum, two rack toms, a floor tom and a snare drum in addition to a hardware set comprising of; double tom holder, hi hat stand, drum pedal, snare stand, stool and cymbal stand.
- You just won't find drum pedals with adjustable beater/footboard angles on most kits in this price range. But our HP10 can. Like TAMA's best selling Iron Cobra Power Glide pedal, the HP10 features an off-set cam which provides added acceleration and power as the pedal reaches the end of its stroke.
- With its rock solid stability, TAMA's Omniball system has been acclaimed by pro drummers for well over thirty years. With Rhythm Mate's MTH50 Omniball system double tom holder, you can achieve almost any angle by simply loosening one T-bolt.
- The HT10S drum throne is simple and easy to use, but is still made according the rigorous TAMA standards of strength, stability, and quality. The memory lock on the center tube serves not only to memorize the height of the seat, but also secures the seat from slippage during performance.
- The HC03BW add-on boom cymbal stand features "Conventional Boom Tilter" that allows the boom arm stores neatly in the upper tubes.
- TAMA's Accu-Tune hoops have it all. Their hi-tech GFRP material offers both lighter weight, and faster, more stable tuning than traditional metal hoops. Since Accu-Tune hoops use tension bolts instead of clawhooks and T-rods, head changes and packing up are a breeze. A special groove at the bottom of the hoop offers easy and secure pedal connection even when the bass drum is angled.
- Shells are constructed from 7.5mm 9 ply 100% poplar wood, and includes other features such as Tama Precision Bearing Edges and Wooden Bass Drum Hoops.
- 22” x 16” Bass Drum
- 10” x 7” Tom Tom
- 12” x 08” Tom Tom
- 16” x 15” Floor Tom
- 14” x 5” Snare Drum
- Double Tom Holder
- Snare Stand
- Straight Cymbal Stand
- Hi-Hat Stand
- Rhythm Mate Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Rhythm Mate Crash/Ride Cymbal
- Drum Pedal
- Drum Throne